Event is FINISHED
Event Growth Hacking: Sell out your events in 2018
To growth hack your events is to use low cost and innovative alternatives to traditional marketing to radically sell more tickets. Gain practical tips from an expert growth hacker and two organisers with a proven track record for selling out their events, and sell out yours in 2018!
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 17th session.
In this growth hacking edition, you will hear from three speakers:
- Kamini Ramachandran, Creative Producer of StoryFest Singapore, an international storytelling festival: How they sold out 9/10 events in its inaugural year.
- Beverly Hiong of Music and Makan, an event series combining the love for classical music and food: How they sell out event after event, 100% of the time.
- Eunice Cheng, Founder of Indiependence Growth Consulting, who's achieved 30x user growth in 18 months for fintech startup Call Levels: How you can apply growth hacking techniques to radically sell more tickets on a limited budget.
Early-bird tickets are sold out!
Get a standard ticket at $16 or a bundle of two at $12.50 each - limited bundles available.
"Am I an organiser?" Click "read more" below for FAQs.
What does your ticket cover?
Delicious catered dinner, insight from 3 inspiring speakers, and a night of pure fun in meeting others in the community!
- Venue partner lyf@SMU is a collaboration between SMU and The Ascott Limited, a unique first-of-its-kind 'living lab' with creative learning and social space concepts that can be easily transformed into event spaces. The multi-purpose Event Square, laid-back pool themed discussion room dubbed The Idea Pool, and technology-rich Active Learning Classroom are some of the spaces open to hosting your events - all of which includes movable, lightweight furniture for a flexible setup. It's upbeat, vibrant ambience is sure to lift the mood of any event!
- Catering partner Grain caters for events of any size as well as delivers to offices around Singapore. In addition to larger events, thousands of people have ordered their individual meal boxes to date. Pick from one of Grain's affordable catering packages, and provide your event's attendees with delicious meals that's sure to impress their palate.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $20.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The growth team at Peatix Singapore - Claire Ding.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#310091 2018-01-22 08:58:18
Add to Calendar
Thu Jan 25, 2018
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- The Event Square, lyf@SMU
Organiser (early-bird) SOLD OUT $12.00 Organiser (standard) SOLD OUT $16.00 Organiser (standard x 2) SOLD OUT $25.00 Vendor SOLD OUT $30.00
- Venue Address
- 71-77 Stamford Road, Singapore 178895 Singapore
4 min walk from Bras Basah and City Hall MRT
Peatix Singapore1,311 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?